Search This Blog

April 24, 2024

RE: JD Edwards Users Info

Hello,

 

I haven't heard back from you yet so I just wanted to make sure you received my previous email, when you get a moment, could you please drop me a line?

 

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

 

Regards,

Laurie

______________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: JD Edwards Users Info

 

Hello,

 

I am reaching out to you today to inquire whether you would be interested in obtaining a list of JD Edwards Users.

 

If you are interested, we would be delighted to discuss the details of the available counts and pricing, as well as any specific requirements you may have that we can customize the lists to meet.

 

Thank you very much for considering our proposal.

 

Best regards,

Laurie Nagley

Demand Generation Manager

 

To opt out, reply with "opt-out" in the subject line.