Search This Blog

June 17, 2022

Role - QA Engineer with CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)Remote

Hi-

 

Priyanka, this side from Vbeyond.


One of our clients is looking for below role.


Do let me know if you are interested.


Role - QA Engineer – CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) Mandatory

 

JD –

 

Qualifications


7+ Yrs. of Quality Engineering experience.

Over 4 years of hands on experience on CPQ applications.

Good experience in CRM applications.

Experience working with automated testing tools including Selenium, Java, Unit Test Framework – MSTest/ NUnit/ TestNG/ Junit

Knowledge on EasyRepro Automation framework is an added advantage.

Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies including Agile Scrum methodologies.

 


Thanks & Regards,

 

Priyanka Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – Priyankas@vbeyond.com