Search This Blog

August 5, 2022

ROLE: MDM Analyst II LOCATION: Remote

Hi,

I have below Requirement. Please let me know, if you are interested.


ROLE: ERP Analyst

LOCATION: Remote


JD Requirements:


  • 8-10 years of Experience with at least 5 years analyzing and documenting MDM solutions on Oracle ERP and Oracle MDM platform
  • At least 3 Years of experience on multiple domains like Vendor, Supplier, Customer, Item, GL, COA
  • At least 2 years’ experience working on analyzing and documenting Master Data requirements on Finance & Accounting, Source to Pay, Supplier Management and Settlements, Order to Cash, Manufacturing and Production, Sales and Orders, Logistics, and Food Safety
  • Domain experience including Agriculture, Manufacturing, Retail etc. Experience on Agriculture domain is a very big plus

 Thanks & Regards,

 

Priyanka Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – Priyankas@vbeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com