Search This Blog

July 20, 2022

Data Engineer | Location: Remote

Greetings !!

 

This is Akash Sharma from VBeyond Corp. We are a global recruitment company with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals. One of our clients is looking for :

 

 

Role - Sr. Data Engineer (10+ Years)

Location: Remote

Requirement:

 

 

Technical Skills Required :

 

  • Extensive experience of development on AWS
  • Extensive experience on PySpark and Scala & Kafka
  • Expertise in SQL & Python
  • Have Experience in developing APIs.
  • Experience building and maintaining data processing and machine learning pipelines.
  • More depth in Software Engineering/ coding experience
  • Familiarity with basic concept like CI/CD
  • Advanced Systems design and architecture
  • Proficient in the SDLC in an agile environment
  • Experience with source code and knowledge repositories such as Git, Jira, or equivalent system

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

 

Akash Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – AkashS1@VBeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com