Search This Blog

June 16, 2022

Role - QA Engineer – CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) Mandatory

Hi,


I have below opening. Please let me know, if you are interested.


Role : Informatica Power Centre Consultant - B2B, DX, and DT

Location : Remote

Exp : 10+ Yrs

 

JD :

·                    Informatica PowerCenter, B2B, DX, and DT

·                    WebMethods BAM

·                    Java (preferred)

·                    Pega (not required, nice to have)

·                    Wynsure (not required, nice to have)

·                    Strong communication and ability to organize with onshore and offshore members in an agile scrum team.



 

Thanks & Regards,



Priyanka Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – Priyankas@vbeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com