Search This Blog

June 16, 2022

QA Engineer with CPQ @ Remote Location

Greetings !


This is Akash Sharma from VBeyond Corp. We are a global recruitment company with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals. One of our clients is looking for :


Role - QA Engineer with CPQ


Remote Location


Job Description –


  • 7+ Yrs. of Quality Engineering experience.
  • Over 4 years of hands on experience on CPQ applications.
  • Good experience in CRM applications.
  • Experience working with automated testing tools including Selenium, Java, Unit Test Framework – MSTest/ NUnit/ TestNG/ Junit
  • Knowledge on EasyRepro Automation framework is an added advantage.
  • Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies including Agile Scrum methodologies.


Thanks & Regards,


Akash Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Contact no : (+1) 9087408637

Email – AkashS1@VBeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com