Search This Blog

May 17, 2018

Java Developer // Sunnyvale, CA

Java Developer // Sunnyvale, CA
 

Hello,   


Hope you are doing well!!!   


I am Kumar Saurabh, Recruiter with Amiseq Inc. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. Based on our records I believe you’re an experienced IT professional and I understand that you may be actively looking for new opportunities. I am sharing the requirement of a Sr. Java Developer located at Sunnyvale, CA.   


If you are not comfortable/available for the requirement, I’d really appreciate if you can provide me some references who may be interested.


Job Title: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract  


Need SOLID 10+ years Java Dev Engineers with good analytical skills. 

  • Exp with Springs/Hibernate 
  • Exp with SQL/PL SQL 
  • Tomcat or any other Server
If you are interested please share your updated resume and suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss this opportunity in greater detail. My apologies if at this time you are not available for new job or you may find this position is not an ideal fit for you.  Also, any referrals would be greatly appreciated,please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers. 

You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly.In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly. 

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.

 
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile
Amiseq Inc | 75 E Santa Clara St. | San Jose CA 95113