Search This Blog

July 29, 2022

Role : Sr. Devops Engineer II Location : Oaks, PA (ONSITE)

Hi,

I have below Requirement. Please let me know, if you are interested.

 Role : Sr. Devops Engineer

Location : Oaks, PA (ONSITE)

 

 

Skills Required:


Make sure Azure knowledge / cloud concepts are excellent/ From DevSecOps – Security is less of our concern in immediate short term. Also DevOps fundamentals/ tools – especially container technologies / CI/CD knowledge should be impeccable.

• Terraform – hands on

• Azure devops- hands on

• Jenkins

• BitBucket

• Containers (Docker/K8S)

• Build and deployment pipeline.



 

Thanks & Regards,

 

Priyanka Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – Priyankas@vbeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com