Search This Blog

July 15, 2022

Java full stack developer | Multiple Locations

Greetings !

 

This is Akash Sharma from VBeyond Corp. We are a global recruitment company with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals. One of our clients is looking for :

 

Role : Data Engineer

Location : Remote


Mandatory Skills : Azure Data Factory, Data bricks

 

Job Description :

 

  • 7+ years of experience in tier 1 or 2 IT services companies or Tier 1 captives
  • 7 years of experience implementing analytics data Solutions leveraging Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Logic Apps, ML Studio, Datalake and Synapse
  • Working experience with Scala, Python or R
  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.

 


Thanks & Regards,



Akash Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – AkashS1@VBeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com