Search This Blog

July 20, 2022

ETL Support/ ETL Developer with Cloud data ingestion support

Greetings !

 

This is Akash Sharma from VBeyond Corp. We are a global recruitment company with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals. One of our clients is looking for :

 

Role -- ETL Support/Developer with Cloud data ingestion

Location – Remote

 

We are looking for ETL resource, Who will respond to issues with data ingestion or queries from stakeholders on the integrity of data. They will utilize web based tools to narrow down the source of trouble and follow the flow of data to remediate basic issues or forward the coding bugs to the development team to be fixed.

 

Skillset

PostreSQL

Python,

AWS Lamda data transfers

 


Thanks & Regards,



Akash Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – AkashS1@VBeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com