Search This Blog

March 7, 2022

JOB OFFER ! | UI/Front-End Architect | Remote Position

Greetings !


This is Akash Sharma from VBeyond Corp. We are a global recruitment company with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals. One of our clients is looking for :


Title - UI/Front-End Architect

Location – Remote

 

Job Description:

 

•            12+ year of Experience

•            Primary Skill as Frontend Architect with Strong knowledge of React & Angular

•            Hands on with Frontend and Microservice technology

•            Should be able to driver conversation and provide Architecture approach

•            Team player

•            Strong in Cloud concept/GCP

 


Thanks & Regards,



Akash Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – AkashS1@VBeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com