Search This Blog

April 8, 2020

Job Opportunity||Java Sterlin Developer with OMS

Hi,

Hope you are having a great day!
 
My name is Ankitesh Mishra, and I am an IT Recruiter. I have reviewed your resume on Monster and at a first glance find it to be a good fit for a role I am recruiting for. We are working as a sourcing partner Caspex its a remote job to fill this requirement urgently. This is a 12+ month role. You can reach me at my desk # 678-719-0726 to have a detailed discussion.
 
Please review the Job description below and let me know if its matches with your expertise and you are comfortable and interested in this role –

Tittle:- Java Sterlin Developer With OMS
Location:- Sunnyvale CA

1) Exp.6-8 yrs.
2) Handful exp. as Sterlin Developer
3) OMS (Order Management System)
4) Remote Location
5) Sourcing Partner- Caspex

Once the interview scheduled technical team will contact you and describe all the function about the job roll.


Thanks & Regards,
678) 719-0726
Website : www.vbeyond.com.