Search This Blog

November 14, 2018

Job opening for the position of Spring boot & Webservices Developers

Hello,

 

This is Jagdish from ASAP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Please go through the job description and do let me know your interest.

 

Job Requirement

Role Title:  Java Developer with Spring boot

Location:  Middletown, NJ

Duration:  6 months

Client: Accenture/Express script

Pay Rate : Open ( please let me know your pay rate)

 

Immediate need Java Developer with Spring Boot and Webservices. Must have hands on experience.

 

Please do send me update resume with your pay rate and do let me know your interest.

 

 

Best Regards.

 

Jagdish Rajan.

678-221-4992 Ext : 216

ASAP Solutions Group, LLC

Jrajan@myasap.com

www.myasap.com

 

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.