Search This Blog

May 8, 2024

Lead Data Engineer | Encino, CA – Hybrid

Hello,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Aditya from Tek Integral Solutions. I am reaching out to you regarding an exciting job opportunity that I believe aligns perfectly with your skills and experience. Below, you will find details of the position. I would greatly appreciate it if you could review it and let me know if you are interested.

 

Position              :: Lead Data Engineer

Location             :: Encino, CA – Hybrid 

Duration             :: 12 months

Visa                      :: USC / GC

 

Tools:

  • Azure exp.
  • Synapse Data Engineering experience
  • Databricks
  • Logical architecture prospective:
  • Data vault
  • Lead must have done data models with Kimball and data vault type structures as lake houses.

Regards,

Aditya Vishwakarma

Email: Aditya@tekintegral.com