Search This Blog

September 5, 2023

Java Developer - Available - NY / NJ

Hello,

 

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about any current or upcoming openings for a talented Java Developer with your clients in NY / NJ.

 

I have a highly qualified candidate, Tulasi, H1B, located at NJ, who possesses extensive experience and expertise in Java responsibilities.

 

I believe that Tulasi, would be a valuable addition to your organization and contribute significantly to the success of your projects. If you have any current or upcoming Java openings, I kindly request you to consider Tulasi for the position. I have attached his resume for your reference. Should you require any further information or wish to schedule an interview with Tulasi, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to provide additional details or arrange a convenient time for a discussion.

 

Thank you for considering Tulasi’s application. I look forward to hearing from you and exploring potential opportunities for collaboration.

 

 

Best Regards,

 

Sandeep Reddy

Sr. Manager

iTarks Inc

D: 860-956-6112

Email: Sandeep@itarks.com

www.itarks.com