Search This Blog

Data Engineer || Chicago, IL || C2C

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Shubham from the VBeyond Corporation, I am hiring for the role of Data Engineer for one of my client, please let me know your interest for the same. I am attaching the job Description for the same, please have a look and revert over this mail or call me directly over my no. given in this mail.


Title: Data Engineer

Implementation: Tech M

Location: Chicago, IL

Contract

 

JOB DESCRIPTION:

We need STRONG Database candidate who has good experience in Databricks + Python Programming + Azure Devops Pipeline(CI/CD)

Senior-level software engineer or data engineer with experience developing and deploying big data analytics applications using Databricks on the AZURE platform

Duties:

  • Contributing member of a team developing a Data Analytics system using Databricks
  • Contribute to the design and optimization of a Data Analytics system using Databricks on the Azure Platform.
  • Contribute to the development of the system, including coding algorithms developed by the data scientists using Apache Spark, and participating in the team's code reviews
  • Contribute to the design and implementation of the CI/CD system

Skills:

  • Experience in Databricks on Azure Platform
  • Experience in Apache SPARK
  • Experience with PostgreSQL a plus

Thanks & Regards 

Shubham Chaturvedi I Associate Recruiter 

VBeyond Corporation I Partnering For Growth 

Hillsborough New Jersey, USA 

Email : ShubhamC@vbeyond.com

Direct Number : (908) 512-7243

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Gigagiglet
gigagiglet.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Remote - GCP Devops Infra SCE Cloud Consultant

Hi, Hope you’re doing well. My name is Mayank, and I am a Technical Recruiter from Empower Professionals Inc...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews