Search This Blog

July 18, 2022

Role : Devops Automation Engineer with Ansible Expertise _Remote

Hi,

I have below opening. Please let me know, if you are interested.


 Role : Devops Automation Engineer with Ansible Expertise 

 Remote

 

JD

  • We are looking for experienced Automation Engineer to Develop and "convert existing scipts" to Ansible runbooks for "patching and vulnerability remediation", then deploy it across on-prem/cloud servers windows/Linux Platforms. 
  • Candiadte should have Good knoledge on Ansible, AWX, YAML, modules, runbook,Python. 
  • Technical Requirement 
  • • 4+ years Python scripting and automation.
  • • 4+ years YAML Development/Ansible automations.
  • • 4+ years DevOps/pipeline automation experience
  • • 4+ years Windows and Linux vulnerability management.
  • • Previous Experience with "patching and vulnerability remediation" is plus
  • • Chef experience is a Plus 
  • • Terraform experience is a Plus
  • • Azure experience is a plus
  • • Newrelic experience is a plus
  • • Jenkins experience is a plus



 

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Email – Priyankas@vbeyond.com

Website : www.vbeyond.com