Search This Blog

December 22, 2021

JOB OFFER ! | Data Engineer || ( Remote position )

Greetings !



This is Akash Sharma from VBeyond Corp. We are a global recruitment company with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals. One of our clients is looking for :


Role : Data Engineer

Location : Remote


 

Job Description :


  • Informatica PowerCenter, B2B, DX, and DT WebMethods BAM - Java (preferred)       
  • Pega (not required, nice to have) -          
  • Wynsure (not required, nice to have) -  
  • Strong communication and ability to organize with onshore and offshore members in an agile scrum team.

 

Thanks & Regards,


Akash Sharma I IT Recruitment

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Contact no : (+1) 9087408637

 

Website : www.vbeyond.com