Search This Blog

March 19, 2021

SCRUM MASTER/ PROJECT MANAGER AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

Hi,


Hope you are doing great,

Just wanted to Touch base with you to check if you are working on any PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER  positions with your Clients.

We have a Senior consultant available immediately and open to relocation.

Please find the profile of my consultant attached and let me know if you have any suitable positions.

Also, please add me to your suppliers list and keep me posted with all your requirements.


Below are the details of the consultants.




Name

EXP

Location

Relocation

NIKHIL

10+ Years

MA

OPEN


 


 

If you do not wish to receive my mails please let me know.

Looking forward to working with you soon.







Thanks & Regards!


Vijay Reddy

Sunmerge Systems Inc.

Tel: 732-410-2100 EX 216 | Fax: 732-981-0405

vijay@sunmergesystems.com


We only work on Corp to Corp..