Dear,
This is Sudheer from ASK Staffing Inc ,
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am reaching out to you, because I read your resume and thought you might have an interest in a Long Term position in Menlo Park CA. I completely understand if you are happy with your current assignment and/or place of residence, but I wanted to at least present the opportunity to you for review and consideration
Please take a minute to review the information below and give me a call with your thoughts. I'll be happy to give you more details if you're interested.
Title:Application Developer/Validation Engineer (Python)
Location:Menlo Park CA
Duration:6 Months
Python Programming Language - Background in data visualization technologyThis is a contractor position and reports to the Sustaining Manufacturing Quality Manager as part of the Sourcing and Operations Engineering team based in our Menlo Park, California office.
Responsibilities: Implement and optimize test cases for the manufacturing of Client Open Compute and Storage hardware.
Engage with the Manufacturing Test, Test Framework, and Manufacturing Quality teams in order to execute the Manufacturing Test Requirements plan in a mass production environment.
Execute regression and deployment plans against the change management process to support the scaling of the test framework.
Define more detailed and explicit error codes which will lead to broader and more accurate debug.
Rescope current logging capabilities including depth of checks, timing, log consolidation, and searchability.
Develop tooling to parse logs for predefined values, tests, and errors. Work with the global team to drive root cause and corrective
Primary: Python
Other Skills: PERL Scripting, Microsoft Functional Testing
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks
Gigagiglet
gigagiglet.blogspot.com