Search This Blog

October 22, 2019

Linux Admin/SAN FRANCISCO CA

Dear,
This is Sudheer from ASK Staffing Inc ,
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am reaching out to you, because I read your resume and thought you might have an interest in a Long Term position in Philadelphia, PA. I completely understand if you are happy with your current assignment and/or place of residence, but I wanted to at least present the opportunity to you for review and consideration
 
Please take a minute to review the information below and give me a call with your thoughts. I'll be happy to give you more details if you're interested.
 
Title: Linux Admin
Location: SAN FRANCISCO CA
Duration: 5 Months
 
Linux Operating System - Extensive System Administration experience with Red Hat Linux and other Linux Flavors.
Build Linux servers from the templates and validate the confiurations. 
Build High Available environments using load balancing or OS clustering. 
Hardening as per client standardBuild/ Migrate Server using Client provided toolsAgent deploymentClient to provide Process / Workflow. 
Validate monitoring and metrics dash boards.