Search This Blog

New Contract opportunity - Jira administration @ Santa Clara, CA

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a job opportunity with one of our fortune 100 client in Santa clara, CA

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the job description. I will be happy to discuss the requirement with you in detail.

 

Role- Jira administration

Location- Santa clara, CA

Duration- 6+ Months

 

Additional requirement :

  • Knowledge of Jira administration Frontend and Backend.
  • Work knowledge of Jira infrastructure on various platforms like hardware, virtualized.
  • Experience with Jira migration within in-premises and cloud to in-premises and vice-versa. Experience with consolidating Jira artifact with and without using plugins.
  • Experience with Jira integrations like SNOW, GIT, Confluence, Jenkins and knowledge of how OAuth based integration works.
  • Deep knowledge of Jira rest apis, CURL, Python-RPC, Webdav
  • Knowledge of CLI and Groovy
  • Extensive experience with workflows

 

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Singh

Sr. Technical Recruiter

ASK Staffing, Inc.

Direct: 678-345-1735

Email: Sandeeps@askstaffing.com || Sndpsingh512@gmail.com

www.askstaffing.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Gigagiglet
gigagiglet.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Remote - GCP Devops Infra SCE Cloud Consultant

Hi, Hope you’re doing well. My name is Mayank, and I am a Technical Recruiter from Empower Professionals Inc...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews