Search This Blog

March 12, 2019

Hot-list: Available consultants for new contract projects

Dear Professional,
 
Greetings from Advansoft international Inc.
I am writing this email to introduce myself M Kiran as a point of contact from Advansoft international Inc. I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract roles. 
 
I have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client requirements and I'm happy to associate with you and I look forward to working with you on daily basis requirements, submissions and interview follow-ups. 

 

Please add my email ID kiran.usaitstaffing@gmail.com  to your daily distribution list ………
 
Currently, I am working on below technologies like
 



ANDROID

SAP-FICO

B.A-Health Care

Hadoop

Business analyst

SAP-TESTING

Cognos

SELENIUM-TESTING

IOS

SQL-DEVELOPER

JAVA

System Admin

Network Admin

TABLEAU

Performance Testing

UI-DEVELOPER

PYTHON DEVELOPER

UNIX-LINUX ADMIN

QA

 SAP QM

QA-AUTOMATION

 

SALES FORCE

 

SAP HCM

 


 

Email is the best way to reach me  

Thanks & Regards

----------------
M Kiran | Resource Coordinator


Advansoft International, Inc. 
ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing
Off: 
847-952-0000 ext  230  Direct847-264-8605 

E-mail: mkiran@adso.com  | YAHOO/Gtalk : kiran.usaitstaffing

URL: www.Adso.com  USA | India  

Skype : Kiran USIT Staffing | linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/kiran-mk-itstaffing/

Email is the best way to reach me