Search This Blog

November 18, 2019

Urgent Hiring MSBI DEVELOPER Seattle , WA

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a job opportunity for MSBI DEVELOPER @ Seattle, WA

                              

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the description. I will be happy to discuss the requirement with you in detail. Feel free to reach me at (415)-728-9002.

 

MSBI DEVELOPER

Location: Seattle, WA

Long Term Contract

  

JD:

  • NEED strong MSBI developer
  • Azure exp is nice to have
  • Tabular model exp is must
  • SSIS, SQL, SSAS, is must
  • Good customer interaction experience.
  • Good communication skill

 

Regards,

Vinay Kumar Dixit

Technical Recruiter

ASK Staffing Inc. | Global Delivery Center

Direct: 415-728-9002 

Email: vinayd@askstaffing.com || VKdixit1823@gmail.com

Web: www.askstaffing.com