Search This Blog

November 18, 2019

Hadoop admin / NASHVILLE TN

Dear,
This is Sudheer from ASK Staffing Inc ,
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am reaching out to you, because I read your resume and thought you might have an interest in a Long Term position in Nashville, TN. I completely understand if you are happy with your current assignment and/or place of residence, but I wanted to at least present the opportunity to you for review and consideration

Please take a minute to review the information below and give me a call with your thoughts. I'll be happy to give you more details if you're interested.

Title: Hadoop Admin
Location:  Nashville, TN
Duration: 12 months


Responsible for implementation and support of enterprise Hadoop Environment
Responsible for Hadoop Cluster implementation and Monitoring.
Responsible for Cluster management using Cloudera Manager.
Responsible for management of Quota Spaces.
Responsible for adding/removing and rebalancing nodes.
Responsible for setting up of new Hadoop Users.
Responsible for deployment of security packages using authentication and authorization of Kerberos.
 
Must Have:
Experience with Spark and Hive Tuning.
 
Good To Have:
Experience working with Cloud - Azure Databases.