Search This Blog

November 19, 2019

Application Developer(Golang) / SAINT LOUIS, MO

Dear,
This is Sudheer from ASK Staffing Inc ,
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am reaching out to you, because I read your resume and thought you might have an interest in a Long Term position in  SAINT LOUIS MO. I completely understand if you are happy with your current assignment and/or place of residence, but I wanted to at least present the opportunity to you for review and consideration
 
Please take a minute to review the information below and give me a call with your thoughts. I'll be happy to give you more details if you're interested.
 
Title: Application Developer(Golang)
Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO / Remote
Duration: 6 Months
 
Go Programming Language - We are looking for a skilled individual to join our Network Cloud project team. This individual will be contributing to open source as well as specific development work that is to be written using Golang to deploy a Kubernetes Cluster that will manage an OpenStack Cloud.
The ideal candidate would have Golang, Kubernetes, and Docker:
Experience designing and developing software applications using Golang (Go)
Knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns
Experience working with APIs, especially RESTful services