Search This Blog

September 26, 2019

Java/J2EE Full stack Spring framework Developer / Plano, TX

Dear,
 
This is Sudheer from ASK Staffing Inc ,
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am reaching out to you, because I read your resume and thought you might have an interest in a long term contract position in  Plano, Tx. I completely understand if you are happy with your current assignment and/or place of residence, but I wanted to at least present the opportunity to you for review and consideration
 
Please take a minute to review the information below and give me a call with your thoughts. I'll be happy to give you more details if you're interested.
 
Role: Java/J2EE Full stack Spring framework Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 months
 
Description: 
Java/J2EE, Spring framework , AngularJS, RESTFUL Service, JSON, 
Good understanding of Microservices architecture and Spring boot development
4+ years experience in Java Application development.
 
Top three skills required: Java Developer 
a. 3+ years experience with Spring Frameworks(/Technology) 
b. JSP/Java script stacks – Jquery ( Angular / ReactJS – good to have). 
c. Experience in microservices development on Spring boot. 
d. J2EE technology stacks with experience in SOAP/HTTP , EJB 3.0 is preferred.